1. “Site” refers to this Internet Web site (http://www.accelerate.ws), “User” refers to an individual who uses the Site and who register their details with ACCELERATE for the purposes of recruitment, which can be either the gaining of employment (a “Candidate”) or the recruiting of staff (a “Client”).
2. Data Collected by ACCELERATE.
1. ACCELERATE collects personal data for the purpose of assisting in the recruitment process. This data consists of information as follows (which list may not be exclusive) where appropriate: the User’s name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, sex, nationality, current remuneration level, education history, work history and all other details comprising a User’s curriculum vitae (“CV”) as submitted by the User, details of available jobs, plus the User’s responses to assessments administered through the Site and the results of such assessments. Additionally, ACCELERATE collects personal information from Users via enquiry and registration forms and also on each occasion that Users e-mail details to ACCELERATE.
2. Supplementary information relevant to the recruitment service which ACCELERATE provides may also be collected by ACCELERATE, including a record of any contact ACCELERATE may have with candidates in the course of recruitment assignments and details of reference checks, education verification and other recruitment-related research which ACCELERATE may perform.
3. In addition, ACCELERATE may collect information automatically (which information could include demographic data, geographic trends and browsing patterns) in order to assist strategic development, to audit usage of the Site and generally to provide ACCELERATE with an enhanced understanding of the Users of the Site as a group. Such information would only be used in aggregate form and would not contain information of a personally identifiable nature.
4. Third Parties
Where necessary, ACCELERATE will pass to prospective or intended employers or candidates for the purpose of recruitment. In addition, ACCELERATE may share aggregate information with selected third parties, though in this event ACCELERATE will disclose neither individual names nor any identifying information.
5. Safeguarding of Data.
ACCELERATE complies with the Data Protection legislation. Personal data will only be made available to the staff of ACCELERATE and to those third parties who help ACCELERATE to process data and (in order to assist the process of recruitment) to prospective employers or candidates.
6. ‘Cookies’ and Their Use.
1. ‘Cookies’, small items of personal information stored by one’s browser on the hard drive of one’s computer, used to store and track information, allow the server to retrieve information from the browser.
1. to save the User’s User ID and Password;
2. to allow easy access to the Site (by alerting ACCELERATE as to who the User is) and to access the User’s member information (stored on ACCELERATE’s computers) in order to offer a service which strives constantly to be improved and become ever more personalised;
3. To record searches Users have made during visits to the Site.
3. If a User selects the “Save User ID & Password” option, he thereby informs ACCELERATE that ACCELERATE should always assume that the User is the person logging onto his computer. Therefore, if the User’s computer is shared with other people, ACCELERATE recommends that when the User signs out of his account he selects the ‘Don’t remember my details’ option. By so doing, the User will remove all details from the Cookie.
7. External Links.
8. Policy Changes and Contacts.